- July 10, 2018
Association of Background
Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia (YEAC) is a volunteer-driven non-profit organization which was launched in September 2009 by a team of passionate Cambodian young entrepreneurs from various sectors of businesses in Cambodia. Its mandate is to support and empower Cambodian young entrepreneurs to enhance youth entrepreneurship and success of youth-owned businesses by creating a platform for networking, sharing, learning, and synergizing business opportunities, thereby contributing to productive employments and economic development that build the next generation economy for Cambodia.
We are now looking an active youth, dynamic and dedicated candidate who is interested in and looking for new experience with our association to fill in the position as Project and Event Coordinator.
Key Roles and Responsibility
- Coordinate projects in the association including activities implementation and budgeting;
- Organize and facilitate internal events of association plan for 2018;
- Makes sure that there is sufficient infrastructure available and the tasks assigned are completed as planned
- Makes certain that they are not running out of budget
- Ensures that they meet the deadlines and produce satisfying results
- Other duties will be assigned by Manager/Executive Director
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Business administration, Marketing, Hospitality Management or other related fields
- Certification course in Meeting and Event Planning or Event Coordination
- Should be goal oriented and should strive to complete the assigned project on time
- Expert at planning budgets, negotiating and communication
- Should be creative enough to come up with interesting ideas regularly
- At least one-year experience in building networking, event management and communication
- Experience in working with private sector/Association is a plus
- Able to read and write English(Intermediate/Advance level)
- Administration skills (Making contract/office requesting letter)
- Able to use Ms. Offices and Internet & email
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and CV to YEAC at email@example.com or contact to 016 999 762 by 20th July 2018 (5pm). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
YEAC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our workplace.
Room 4FC, Fourth Floor, Building No.10 (V-Trust Office Centre), Street 109, Sangkat Mithapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You May Read
The Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia will host the CEO Lunch that which will be held on 13 Sep 2018, 10:00-13:00. Purpose of the meeting
- September 3, 2018
Leadership Influence Through Understanding People Behavioral Style
Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia will conduct the training on "Leadership Influence through understanding People Behavioral style"&
- August 17, 2018
ប្រពន្ធ័ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុនិងពន្ធដារ សម្រាប់ សហគ្រាសធុនតូច និង មធ្យម
- August 16, 2018