- June 4, 2018
We are now looking an active youth, dynamic and dedicated candidate who is interested in and looking for new experience with our association to fill in the position as Executive Officer at YEAC Battambang Chapter.
Key Roles and Responsibility
- Recruit new members and build up policy/regulation to maintain existing members
- Maintain a close relation with members and related partners by building up platform or create networking tool/event
- Push and encourage members to actively participate in any events of association
- Monitor and keep tracking on member payment fee with accountant
- Dealing and making a solution for member’s complaint
- Guide members to understand the vision and mission of association, and encourage them to implement it more effectively
- Manage member capacity-building and internal association program
- Other duties will be assigned by President
- Bachelor degree for Professional Communication, Business administration, law or other related fields
- Able to read and write English (Intermediate/Advance level)
- Knowledgeable in communication and event management
- At least one-year experience in building networking, event management and communication
- Administration skills (Making contract/office requesting letter)
- Able to use Ms. Offices and Internet & email
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and CV to YEAC at email@example.com or contact to 015673767 by 15th June 2018 (5pm). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
YEAC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our workplace.
Room 4FC, Fourth Floor , Building No.10 (V-Trust Office Centre), Street 109, Sangkat Mithapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You May Read
កម្មវិធី សម្ពោធជាផ្លូវការ អង្គការបណ្តាញសហគ្រិនភាពសកល កម្ពុជា
អបអរសាទរ ពិធីសម្ពោធជាផ្លូវការ អង្គការសហគ្រិនភាពសកល
- December 6, 2018