Finance and Tax Training & Coaching for MSMEs
- May 10, 2018
This training workshop will be structure to allow micro and small business to understand basic concept and information related to financial management and tax for their daily operation and future grow. More importantly, this workshop will pave their way to look forward to leverage their business from micro to small or from small to medium and from family business to standard way of operation with system.
- Understand tax and regulation for MSMEs in Cambodia: Types of Tax Audit and Common Issue son Tax
- Important of financial report for MSMEs (trading and service): Access to finance and improve business performance and tax compliance.
- Setting up first accounting function in the business: process and tool of accounting function.
- Understanding and setting up chart of account and financial reports
- Configuration and usage of accounting software (Banhji)
- Personal coaching on accounting 15mn each.
Date: 24-25 Feb 2018
Venue: Battambang Province
Contact: 016 999 762, 012 606 964
You May Read
The Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia will host the CEO Lunch that which will be held on 13 Sep 2018, 10:00-13:00. Purpose of the meeting
- September 3, 2018
Leadership Influence Through Understanding People Behavioral Style
Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia will conduct the training on "Leadership Influence through understanding People Behavioral style"&
- August 17, 2018
ប្រពន្ធ័ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុនិងពន្ធដារ សម្រាប់ សហគ្រាសធុនតូច និង មធ្យម
- August 16, 2018